How to become a prepaid vendor for ECG
Guidelines to become a prepaid vendor for ECG
- · Registered Business.
- · Apply to ECG officially through the Regional General Manager.
- · You will be notified to see the ICT officer for inspection of premises.
- · Your premises must be suitable for vending.
- · You must be able to use a computer.
- · Your premises must be secured with burglar-proof
- · You must be at least 3 km apart from the nearest vendor.
- · You must be able to access the ECG server when tested.
- · After inspection, you will acquire these accessories; i.e. radio, computer, office furniture (at prospective vendor’s expense)
- · An IT officer will be tasked to install all the equipment.
- · ECG will provide you card readers and printer and training for cashier or salesperson (at no cost to the vendor).
- · Vendor deposits cash should not less than GHS 2000.00 for quota.
- · A commission of 1.9% is added in the form of units to sell.
- · You are not required to pay for these services.